Terms & Conditions
With the purchase of this admission ticket, the purchaser and ticket holder submits to the following contractual conditions of the organizer:
1. The ticket can only be taken back if the festival is canceled; only the nominal value will be reimbursed.
2. The organizer does noch reimburse or refund lost tickets.
3. Only buy your ticket at the designated advance booking offices or at the box office.
4. The purchase of tickets for the purpose of resale is generally prohibited.
5. The right to refuse admission for important reasons (against reimbursement of the nominal value of the admission ticket) remains reserved.
6. The organizer has no influence on the design, length, content and volume of the program of booked artists – we reserve the right to make changes at short notice.
7. At concerts, there may be a risk of possible hearing and health damage due to the volume.
8. Claims for damages from positive breach of contract, conclusion of contract and tort are excluded unless the organizer, his legal representative and his vicarious agents have acted intentionally or with gross negligence. Claims for damages due to impossibility of performance and delay are limited to compensation for the foreseeable damage in the case of slight negligence.
9. Bringing glass containers, cans, plastic canisters, pyrotechnic objects, torches and weapons onto the festival site is generally prohibited. Failure to comply will result in removal from the event site. In this case, the entrance fee will not be refunded.
10. By purchasing the ticket, the buyer accepts the General Terms and Conditions
11. The organizer reserves the right to change the date/location of the festival.
12. The organizer reserves the right to change the program without prior notice.
13. The organizer is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
14. By participating in this festival, the organizer receives the right from the visitor to create, broadcast or have broadcast image and sound recordings without separate payment; as well as broadcasting them himself or through third parties and using them for audiovisual/print purposes.
15. Contractual relationships come about through the purchase and holder of the ticket and the organizer. The ticket is not transferable.
16. It is strictly forbidden to bring along tape recorders, photo, film and video cameras. Abuse will be prosecuted.